Re: [salud] New version of the ABNF-syntax

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Fri, 08 March 2013 08:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fY03c7TllPcLtiPO/eKXTsKzYcGkCsoWtKWtG4w0Un0=; b=jWlfsZEYZg+9Xa6twbbCKobNnsgr2b6e+TzAviYkOkLNQBUfRJABR6X3rAs4VtTvhL TGxOOemjQyBKbwSzDeuDOVXiCX3zbpNBVpJgQYWoEqEJXjpw75HvVIfSog+kGJYIESUK 0KmsHI/Hmh2d65r5fQPJKmYmbLnOjMQnFZIN9K35tL6BnupD8R0BjMhS8AcknqnxzstZ RyE7Y47pLwj1vzQBM1RptlnsSXMAiPftXOkzDGmbfYtXUIKEElngB8bVpLSa7vZl75fG o6b74hjrUUCoFAY5EWg3sD4AD6Pg75kfJMLfLD0WtsIgE8RXCTxMovN3RTdhpXo90BZM TXLg==
References: <CACWXZj2WhAsmQ3Ku7bVpiNhbFxX7-vx9d9wWzzKgiVLSeKk__g@mail.gmail.com> <201302132105.r1DL5BM01801234@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj0Qq=Q=7necdgCPLeFAMbr3gg-WmBb-8UzegseEd_b_Qw@mail.gmail.com> <201302181854.r1IIsNFG2067515@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj2P58HXJUAYQyB_mp9z_-qCCVwKD1jHhcJg6kGxJ5xVng@mail.gmail.com> <201302212027.r1LKRU4D2297154@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj1txwpeCFqAJrJQpL845BNswyvm651WABGULr0DuEwF3A@mail.gmail.com> <201302221824.r1MIOpqh2386335@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj0nsvE0ey2H=a0azN+eWSPq2oJnbC6VxyRKA0bEhkPQjg@mail.gmail.com> <51390F9F.2070708@alum.mit.edu>