Re: [salud] New version of the ABNF-syntax

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 08 March 2013 15:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 23:32:37 +0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com>
References: <CACWXZj2WhAsmQ3Ku7bVpiNhbFxX7-vx9d9wWzzKgiVLSeKk__g@mail.gmail.com> <201302132105.r1DL5BM01801234@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj0Qq=Q=7necdgCPLeFAMbr3gg-WmBb-8UzegseEd_b_Qw@mail.gmail.com> <201302181854.r1IIsNFG2067515@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj2P58HXJUAYQyB_mp9z_-qCCVwKD1jHhcJg6kGxJ5xVng@mail.gmail.com> <201302212027.r1LKRU4D2297154@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj1txwpeCFqAJrJQpL845BNswyvm651WABGULr0DuEwF3A@mail.gmail.com> <201302221824.r1MIOpqh2386335@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj0nsvE0ey2H=a0azN+eWSPq2oJnbC6VxyRKA0bEhkPQjg@mail.gmail.com> <51390F9F.2070708@alum.mit.edu> <CACWXZj16JMVzyX99ew8VW9pRrbUC=RRdQCCQMhJX5_zipr5i+w@mail.gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1362756758; bh=+Upltfx1fkvZkQFFY+VXFJE9cCL6gDRVi/gYBJheG54=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=biyIOomYNsLuQzU1EIxqOOmfMrf6BhhXElvJ693kqY1QPBkgAEDv56Cxx967JYYPO v6gTYkrmfRc5RqZqzkOZ6aWPCWNK1bGkh/n/y5M8YvSQtOXsppDD5n6994hd47a/nE JM4x0wbwbPQzOTT+0TeCz6WE83Tf5fspvBXATLVqljPQZWkWOA0Nha7kqxe01Srwaj uRZ6LyG72rzHBMkkoV4ep80cZwhlT+OerMC0P5o2l2/oz659HkbdDLqV9XipJ2yNBM ID0CkTFGlTqggRAMNzNF8PjCwlrOHBzFsJ0F0DKb4PMs12KF270O/sqqA+jLKsyweY wf8hI2GQBL2nw==