Re: [salud] New version of the ABNF-syntax

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Thu, 07 March 2013 20:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xQBOqFsMeTQaOgf2pbEr6zvXpyueD1+HF/qr/ONhh1U=; b=HPN9MfX3oFckmQA+T/3mReID++MsMg3ITaGVlZd0EVxPlKExn0dZWfbj6hwn11tPHG ZpYYhhK4nKG7URy/mtu3tjbH/5U8WQ0CmUUgdxA9qwdGHQIFMsoz8gCxmaF3orzoWXzG AIysczu6RRbff2MXDpE839mIE9Gx5l/r423L8j/iqVEbPCzKclZi0llh7GeQ8CzJsrES 3+0PSgZOE2v+jV6prrYjkWgcxhlWf1Zepb3zYpFmgCT845HdVLh7Hulcgw4vgTo7yOb+ 33jcgMWr7cSbpsL7eKW1ZKc16hZ+sNnm4yla6pCf9txTL5BKp66ek3TURg0KtysM+92R mJ1g==
References: <CACWXZj2WhAsmQ3Ku7bVpiNhbFxX7-vx9d9wWzzKgiVLSeKk__g@mail.gmail.com> <201302132105.r1DL5BM01801234@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj0Qq=Q=7necdgCPLeFAMbr3gg-WmBb-8UzegseEd_b_Qw@mail.gmail.com> <201302181854.r1IIsNFG2067515@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj2P58HXJUAYQyB_mp9z_-qCCVwKD1jHhcJg6kGxJ5xVng@mail.gmail.com> <201302212027.r1LKRU4D2297154@shell01.TheWorld.com> <CACWXZj1txwpeCFqAJrJQpL845BNswyvm651WABGULr0DuEwF3A@mail.gmail.com> <201302221824.r1MIOpqh2386335@shell01.TheWorld.com>