RE: [Seamoby] Paging Protocol Decision Description

Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 <Madjid.Nakhjiri@motorola.com> Thu, 17 January 2002 22:23 UTC

From: Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 <Madjid.Nakhjiri@motorola.com>
To: 'James Kempf' <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com>, Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 <Madjid.Nakhjiri@motorola.com>, seamoby@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Seamoby] Paging Protocol Decision Description
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:12:42 -0600
Sender: seamoby-admin@ietf.org

James,

As I said, I don't have any interest in paging right now.
obviously there has been a lot of obsanity flying around on the
list regarding paging proposals.
I just want to get the selection process straight for future
such as when we are to "select" CT or CAR proposals in the future,
and  you still haven't answered my question (see my earlier email).
How much interdependency can we have with work in Mobile IP
or other group?

Madjid