Re: [spfbis] Review of draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-05

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 23 April 2012 11:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=2434; t=1335181686; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=4Ojlcpu QJ2KLsNnem0bLlG91kkr81BKoqeCUiI4is70=; b=fjSi7amDG9b3lKPqq2fNgQr XytjFabasiF5uqRY2o6XuAcsLiUeC6mEnAY73suxZAcwGyMnG97AFme5oTJIiPj9 UTj9j4aeodPM3I3VG9lfL921qClKhNJGquARxbHpghVXzG2v+SeoKP0XPD2mTEQ+ GSIb0Em6ARWHm65DgUG8=