Re: [spfbis] Review of draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-05

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@gmail.com> Sun, 22 April 2012 21:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization:user-agent:mime-version :to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uv3Z2Lokz3H3b+mpB3fY31BlkJ4WyV6YKZJvTvg+Kmc=; b=MKdvTk9+eOc7pJeUBev8D7xDBl5e8hpukPeEiViadHntBUwrh8clZfkjzFTvm+6Gcf GffXG72MX2lykxikj0sRDK5vyZscuqIOjdeqxJoVSgieAvGjltOR3rINkWmCfYBz5pzw 4m3xh9xzIEQ4Zn7NSxmy/ngu03ye5cCGcr+idI2MCMe74OTsdK7T39ABEtQ+SKxDC0FW YPtNjY+0qTINzlovjyYMke6dt3Kw7D4zR7oAD+JTM00nApQZ3D2Y6A5BirMoqqY41GgV EWZJYEpQXM7yAdeeTZZbgpSaINRf2o8bsu4KiXOopjWLfx9mFrFdgOgduRhKsbpt6w9Q rkHg==