Re: [v6ops] 464XLAT Trial Deployment Report

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Tue, 07 February 2012 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=3099; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1328622531; x=1329832131; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=x5aVsiSAcIZiaLRN+HM6avPN6v/thcatiTfs4vb9PiI=; b=h4Srod4kfYqZGQ7kGZKz4Tioqn6kqIqZBVItVIyKc8Fsh57vI50PAXgD KSE0R2fdEcAt3m86CpUzZ2mDON0TUeBQ28ZHpJhbYXeLdAMZQpq7gDe56 9sOhkD2xosjoay7ru5ZTL9zu9LvGoWsPpud/xFxBpLdyItoi3iboHUB7J Q=;