Re: [v6ops] Fwd: 464XLAT Trial Deployment Report

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 03 February 2012 22:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3ow9JGLol/zX6zrOc3QbrbuXFGf9cmgO02HmDLICALA=; b=nNkF4xEAovuVQb5a+QugsI0VHnRzUHgTvjXKtEo/adZMlDitYslaWCbl0vF7FOjruy CFu0WGqMENcwV3ujqhJQ2A/dIXrkF5r03gQMSmkoe+5jtNj26bH2F5ouQiaWfq1VGdM4 UhgrqrpvWi9iJRFLSvknFuyVhKKprApBdVqPw=