Re: [78attendees] We'll meet again...

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 11 August 2010 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=y1QM03K/8RmTSygpTRY2zP9MPx1QbTHzjVZTO9+yU5A=; b=E4xhDErAWgqjJ1XmBH8j1+XE2pb28LdrwrVI63boBoLUP54WYKwDgjLVQsu5wtWpl6 XjMTW1p4dJTfzJPNX51W8cxoZeltkGaHKkrAuEu+87EJpqc5/jn4qKK0TNglX+8D9lw1 USzPn2CIwCFXB5nlDHOl2UezouakToaB7eG0c=
References: <4C528047.20008@sidn.nl> <C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB03453A16@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com> <4C5288FF.7000102@att.com> <4C53159C.2040806@ogud.com> <5CC58151-05C5-45CE-BCE6-13A6BF3731D3@nominum.com> <A4C6A166C36F5F40A5767E6F66358FC090ED0CF769@EMBX01-WF.jnpr.net> <20100806042805.GA7232@nsn.com> <CD5674C3CD99574EBA7432465FC13C1B21FE98EF7C@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <A4C6A166C36F5F40A5767E6F66358FC090ED0CFC6E@EMBX01-WF.jnpr.net> <Pine.GSO.4.63.1008060746460.5592@pita.cisco.com> <4C5C69E7.6070205@isi.edu> <001701cb37ce$2b810ee0$82832ca0$@com>