Re: [apps-discuss] "finding registered domains"

"Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 18:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=paypal-inc.com; i=@paypal-inc.com; q=dns/txt; s=paypalcorp; t=1363201009; x=1394737009; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=DXe23IoZyzXr3M7X8510QaNPnTTTisBJMAx3k3p8idY=; b=j0/2gI22Cc+qCMJ/VdBB8fsQriZIoNNudazwMgY62ChgQsR6XdbK7A6Q ayrZlsz095TVfjArq3L16xjmuCrpSSehjxOpbgVUYpHwcmxMis5k1jWMC gmGiqcVgjNbwP0WwHTr5n+BR/y2cTGQ8eVc5lxzlwYf/zWSrGIL1CYrmD 0=;