[arch-d] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-for-the-users-01.txt

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Fri, 13 December 2019 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EMV62/TPS8bpjFueBYzFrNdLwBFdmbUkRLOfLVuqHRA=; b=huQvpNU0aeNiWNLZs8KHUGke0vegnQBCA6Pry6rtVkgQGFvCGqMDOZ9Ww+NLiBqpLI rZk5tKEzf3NrlB65+hEnQYoWJVVIzgnlneZU9ZcaBrB0r/6OuAj57AsPq/BVYcIVnk7J iaR2H/JydLr/t0HIQ7lUGhgXCNm5haD9TUkYSOeKwQUSSSd5prCU5zS+Si4QCLiJ6ENM ON/aBgDFQ6Py3EJ8spxGfJaWUhluoTZl0R9psfbelVA+HA5qTKwGyVSCGVmVsF8Hc2JW qpQn7TUYBtbC235ujoNiJMhzRbex6AvO8siOa4SiLd1k/vHkrGK1eYnmgdaklB2X5ky7 Cj6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EMV62/TPS8bpjFueBYzFrNdLwBFdmbUkRLOfLVuqHRA=; b=MyFHqKY0/t8npmXBhmyytc5MEFHaHzMKg41oBT/4rrAYC89ejsLHxva7xjKoZ6iVE7 kOEpT7C1KisnyDcMnDg0GYKwt+zH3rp8IqjkjvZj3cRWriXjgGrbndBcNoU+WSLgN6/U 3shdrRPDKqjtPmnIHuF5Pm/WJ2pCqJrQtdDXamluxIMNhPvrhDyGfIK+EVmE3NCq8nRS PF/y/oi+ZX7uTAYnuRk5D3NLd5juCjMvmVnE5RxptAGZf9KdfqBmeIaldY8z6UKFdpl7 0OEtX9/YvIxSF/MXa3eh/fOTnSqEaseEBlVr4YGMUyOHrumCZ9+0takSmyL+vkZ3tlxI YG9Q==
References: <157403781873.6404.6154827441040413193.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <01246A3C-31EC-4B7B-841D-F799EEFADCB8@mnot.net> <227662299.12784.1575991106819@appsuite-gw2.open-xchange.com> <C74D5288-709B-46E3-B9F9-4FDE0234C451@fugue.com> <429195684.13066.1575996064551@appsuite-gw2.open-xchange.com> <0C729385-1361-460C-9C16-E1BE1680A3E6@fugue.com> <1100636076.15285.1576072588087@appsuite-gw2.open-xchange.com> <4A034991-E5C8-4797-B6BF-9484BB2FA614@fugue.com> <31473650-0872-4EFE-A99C-E3DD4CDBC700@cisco.com>