Re: [Autoconf] new charter

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 16:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:in-reply-to:subject :references:message-id:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:date:cc:x-mailer; bh=w8e00VbASbcdCGUOJIaiNHsEYRlSt1rZRpiGXXOl2CI=; b=ioJUBIj5XapozOS8TtgwenqAPZb7Czo19NRzjp8W8T4kHnw0ggeP7pk3HKK+8sTMSn L0dOAtcRamu1bnGo7CyqCMa10TiC0J0hwekRy8kuyV4CQV99PLZyzey8DdUsEGYzw3uD a5Myj8H70b3qDqaNvkjFLxS2dq8gcjLy0lwes=