Re: [Autoconf] WC consensus call for RFC5889 modifications (Fwd:Forgotone [Was: RFC 5889)

Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org> Fri, 06 August 2010 17:22 UTC

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:22:32 +0200
To: "Charles E. Perkins" <charles.perkins@earthlink.net>
Cc: "autoconf@ietf.org" <autoconf@ietf.org>, Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Autoconf] WC consensus call for RFC5889 modifications (Fwd:Forgotone [Was: RFC 5889)

Charlie,

You suggest a face-to-face meeting. As you know I will be in your neck of the woods next week, so let's discuss, then ...

Wg-chair-hat-on:

If we do that, we do owe it to the wg to report both the arguments and the outcome of the discussions here on the list, as I believe that both are valuable for the wg. Although (still wearing that hat) I would very much like for as much of the discussions to be in public (ie on the list)....

Wg-chair-hat-off:

I'll respond in more details later, but I have suitcases to pack ...

--
Thomas Clausen
http://www.thomasclausen.org/