Re: [Gendispatch] New Version Notification for draft-ecahc-moderation-00.txt

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 06 July 2023 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20221208.gappssmtp.com; s=20221208; t=1688673935; x=1691265935; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=DuETiP0Gzp+GL5twh9S/30JZDkPHPoDB94dr4g9HFxQ=; b=L+cnLLjIFaRHwmF0JJUX8rHIQFrk/jdHqRQzyF67dRPFOdhepfRWU1/XcfWZiulMh4 kswRvhDqVa1JUQ2OsMQ78WDovkCnMA6zyYBpVwmFbRRaRPUb0SxbIz2cf2ulKomxyM1X 5UzhrgetdQAZ9Dn6clqazl6IFwnuTqUkvCX4sxi/7/s6EFLrTp5J++2eQ1X7nMyDeVhH XYPoCEjv+gcGHnUP+TAcLza1ZWL/vKuhagLRSORHjkEZq0Bwq5KZ+GZsrofYfzF3gV6O kTxGjGQ2g3ZCb0uSYrLH7rr9PMQ6E8cNUc/By8sQ/Z656opShKdh6lPTPHDeiC+qzE+4 yd2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688673935; x=1691265935; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=DuETiP0Gzp+GL5twh9S/30JZDkPHPoDB94dr4g9HFxQ=; b=dKFc4+RecWP5VR6b0e8WcrFbr/ujw1V1JDJS/4AH1Tu0llUZ7v1iPQPWDYZKpUgj7g IMArmSvckSzQ+mT7mSf2a87OTW75y0U9kqJnq/VUiEZVPTQ0DTh2Yhz1BaeQfeeiA35K zNjyvJLGu0HVWvtQCuwPuOetkEsbuZwRe7tmnvRGPVxk4kRrLp1ZiCwk7n+VZ6L6r0G5 Dv01JqY4LtNjHD7kwTrv6pUv7TnF9F/INNicSjABxixPm3fWvBjwmGBBV3GsSvv/EswV sFPzGWc/zAyUEDOkagQvdybYf7bnKXmJUwu2WVNHMWlaagCrw3Br9og40N6z6dJRFaol 5azQ==