Re: [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 24 June 2022 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fT2eNIoe4c+Jd0shYGftPzUI5aOBKtd+PoPqMz764YU=; b=RyLrdziTVHGFutQw/xv8b8bNAh4Ubh3clRPT02Tvpclo3bCsVTTpCoVMOzOpZ/Ejx1 Tz6KI0yFm59w6ModFB/a2AmG5YLHFyGvhSdkB//azcM5IBYMudi43esEO95BtfWVsF/m Tjo2ho+bsQExuaQ3w2FtOZujMaVSixRNl727VhFt/Yigq04/g14Iff9GSvk+CCT10ABX Dt2pcgulOAPrzQZH+EhCsY2lL9hFAh00S+4f2qlJga3ghzOF2rvHMWfDdZOCP6jg/aXh rGGR7kPR6Qokm64Az4LDYv+O9WjEHhaAvIgK+0FsCaUCIwBQdWT7GB2BBhsMqtDzIJoJ e4og==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fT2eNIoe4c+Jd0shYGftPzUI5aOBKtd+PoPqMz764YU=; b=5joBUZpNIySmWnUYd2fsr//FlBm+Y4P1gbj0SRRkA+47f1QyFok8lRvynHlacQLqbm 3NXcXuISrVRZrkXQ8UnDTfyBqj5anfPHPl6Ic4pieiG/ihLEEXLWcOEpqJ5gQt01/LEJ fpiXnO6/IKaAqPElyPUPPmpMxCurllFF+/zP0EjSAtP0b6FK2QzNwpxMcief4bTplgqm nhudP8ON4RB5M7irhgAsemHkNk3F4d9SR9kOF99NZvEIk9u5wNYhEZx7C6fiWNBNhoDd 8V86SeHr3A3JDFTYWHdszNWASfoGWgeg7bznJVjp/LXAW0kB0L1ugoS+2/XH27gtNymu 3paA==
References: <BYAPR08MB487213F9F5CD1A5E104B4645B3A29@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPx+YbTXronoYzSuk7xNXGfsH5iD5i3Q5oDWMoKucCRexQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR08MB48730CA153D5FFDF5C235C12B3AC9@DM6PR08MB4873.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <821D2B29-C637-44A0-9D46-25AB33D7E11D@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPz2JRrxih52HekJxuDTC0ng52Q296L+zs7U4=rOHjFiOg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMnhWEcHXw1q7TJASeExQzp7OwWrJ+2s1qP2aPNKgUX8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxTTXer+-OAWvBVP+WjEpKS5x8OP+dW-9nmtUbKmA2d=g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPGJr325-mKSKi=JT7q6EMtWWmM=JAvOLKyve3oh+RysQ@mail.gmail.com>