Re: [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 08 June 2022 12:21 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hg57y72oFxpTWpndRNnEa5yUX+W14nKLewATjNGHzUM=; b=eMK9FVPiazbF9twQ2nE3TzTuHAqsPxRyospWtIUXE1yM/OW0OS4KbHOCBk3x385bCz Bmd0dUcoLwGPIyyAbsppOpq7HxJS7Bf82fGHPfCWbD6DSknubIMz6HnyCFchBYinZo4j XZ2BlI1OazLJD+arpqAnQgk0QHH0Hrcm+nVWVo+sjFcE3369wRYkDQ2owxx0jsk1/ECQ v4jEWX9IsiA0xNG8LIMpPZZUwcYYfpq1a7q0WNkZuOrztkzNtVXW5jkMCWL4SvazgqJZ tvzqYzJY4u3iIhFz8Gkcz8a2zKbso2mE/yx36GWGneinPi23LsLcNcaq/4V8KXzkhK6e kW0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hg57y72oFxpTWpndRNnEa5yUX+W14nKLewATjNGHzUM=; b=pGdacKdcmhZVVyDzh2nx1SnHLfwr+kqFH/QLvZwr0Sn/hlWUyHf6+GnOtHkDnhtprV a2fIEEQcQAKRw13h7jOLyuqd8KbV5qj0jm4MhEUGqqAEFIScMaJ2YQQQuwSCt8G/Fdal 7tvzrcz4H8wzgwTUyfzLAoev4AyqFHLJGni2ESRUCu/Co8vs3W3HDmqIEVzJDIQR4zy3 GPol10aYiYr+1M2OBiXum3RE3E1oSG9gKG9+0TV6gfd6Xatp14lBtDC3ps+vrQZfd/5h zdRBks1KOwzTJOYew2qn+cCqj/eSR4PZjv/Md878BBkVyjug/gHl2fpDQsbxIbCFac3C IZug==
References: <D2506157-B374-4C95-93F9-C992F2BC7BAE@tsinghua.org.cn> <BYAPR08MB48723BC505CEC00DDA9870B2B3A59@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB4337153D1D387C125A822F12C1A59@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR08MB487281C781BB66A00803B9ECB3A59@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB43370655CE2A2406B394C901C1A49@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR08MB4872AB7D94218FFD4FF236D5B3A49@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB4337E9C8F39A7512FC8808DEC1A49@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMFA+_2p0jucZJzDencS1KRnSVJPwK8SryV1nqf12M7VLA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hOnDrrFcpDFJGbBs412rP8-FgJ_ga-YPj3xhRgwu_ngEA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMEejRipew3CnxG9L9iZ1yBFxy1ewuDzDe+VgJN3_YCG+w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMHdhrAhU3dP82XHh=W71TGxnCKUXVgZJEcE61N8J-0Pg@mail.gmail.com>