Re: [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 08 June 2022 07:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cAq5mWU/EVOos22+GhupbjoDC9Slb55N7EdZ2Gixa58=; b=ddTSfqD3lvIdwbdx6qDExQxGDBJqlktiQlRrpGOQuF2Dd4fG00dU86mHDWLImvoU1a w1V5p4TIJ1yyPkxR9x9jo5Kdt8bGR9gx8DCN57HJ4WZ3ItOLFDlzK3Rpc36w7ShSouEZ TQlVCHw+TBtz19U0m1FaH67wLJlyu7taNC45h4v41k6hgJwbb8cPwcQore/3d4rWF06z uHGR42VXQ8Shlab22oxd6UcTOajkKvfPXlYfI4xNp5jzWVH1eQUTHrUP6sAV1mcVTfxf 09fUNNTdT64GaQ0I2jbxv4iRe35Eh12PezLbyRARIpeOqTaJpNZxInLcomZyIHUmHfv9 6qzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cAq5mWU/EVOos22+GhupbjoDC9Slb55N7EdZ2Gixa58=; b=6TGZDRLkzZ9F1a1wMM0t4E+I+ue33hoZ8AH1NjeWBLDmlV0kVmsSm8peXl1xbGk4up 3Vqwl5d5yw9hQ2NXyezdvNuIwoStK8oeWHqeOowZsPm7pzNPd+B+1LWey3MsIqMhDcBH 0wsURDenwXqC3auROSlIhc6TZ3qTWGKbE0VUgejtvLVxdJtqU9GM+BNjU4cPW6jA4O0L nsgO0q6bWpbtvM5X4HDGH6B2sOdI19qJTi8iTXnRwWHL62bFM1Ygw8j5b3FmOBgYSJdp pu09gbveXsu39NS/mY6adFRoi7IiSEItM0ynr6T04gN5MZK3/wfGeifN6sPmHCtGthHE aERA==
References: <D2506157-B374-4C95-93F9-C992F2BC7BAE@tsinghua.org.cn> <BYAPR08MB48723BC505CEC00DDA9870B2B3A59@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB4337153D1D387C125A822F12C1A59@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR08MB487281C781BB66A00803B9ECB3A59@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB43370655CE2A2406B394C901C1A49@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR08MB4872AB7D94218FFD4FF236D5B3A49@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB4337E9C8F39A7512FC8808DEC1A49@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>