Re: [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 08 June 2022 12:14 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OsBatGvSFsEbEoNYPs/fE0eJOPA5z14r+RlP2o+mBok=; b=EqgQMGakLrDLQQNDOQdGfFCGGTCLMBeqsCfKiyLpxTtg7bCqSYxgQYBEN0Ze8nXpV7 A0PJFq5Hm8IsykRIGRk/6r4nHyWZ9tWNf7FDbL0u3aDQdL32yksKQHYGwZF/i9H11/AH otHQAq3Ne6+cL1djLHGYBxmOZ7CKdb5Jso+mbc6qh1njjLXkknV1uYLrMJCjhUCZTC3t 6yNtojoMl2gA3aKxhKXgg5CO2uNtBwWw263J50fG1mhRFAgJfqf0p5w/2kjBxEwhlaRQ J/H27bn12/C5WkcZbjbfs1TlEYqRq8cXQ3D3RWeFRMbSyEXpoiETDLSPcdTINjt3SpOl dBGQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OsBatGvSFsEbEoNYPs/fE0eJOPA5z14r+RlP2o+mBok=; b=D2jDx9hUGP2NxOvh3zUT+nuw3flxO3GebuUEvyHRLlQIpIVb+OXSarsrL5WrFm0CUK RKz/nxp8d3uzfv9weItt8Kerx2Up7o69Ia3l8mS2uFxELTvOUC8/wpO2qXXeRHk4nSlR XB5rwlvXMHKoI6K6fYsWtS5xxuSfImIIeCUwQba72C/dApSHh9VFevxHnztLMPGvmH8V cGCRHNcnGg0CwSrD33nCjKXlH//acbBLkKwARAera3UAxCo3LnZp3ZXACBgk4h4LESD2 dALQcd4pjY+Fc2fSrmTNC6MJCWnQ3FoYQdswaYsYYR1bfm6eVJ+QjfOcL/cdAC39dHUX FT3A==
References: <D2506157-B374-4C95-93F9-C992F2BC7BAE@tsinghua.org.cn> <BYAPR08MB48723BC505CEC00DDA9870B2B3A59@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB4337153D1D387C125A822F12C1A59@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR08MB487281C781BB66A00803B9ECB3A59@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB43370655CE2A2406B394C901C1A49@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR08MB4872AB7D94218FFD4FF236D5B3A49@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB4337E9C8F39A7512FC8808DEC1A49@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMFA+_2p0jucZJzDencS1KRnSVJPwK8SryV1nqf12M7VLA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hOnDrrFcpDFJGbBs412rP8-FgJ_ga-YPj3xhRgwu_ngEA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMEejRipew3CnxG9L9iZ1yBFxy1ewuDzDe+VgJN3_YCG+w@mail.gmail.com>