Re: Admission Control to the IETF 78 and IETF 79 Networks

SM <sm@resistor.net> Thu, 01 July 2010 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1277996954; x=1278083354; bh=n7Yf/jo1J/DDMteYvmuMqdI5sQkB+TIcbSqyM5SavlI=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Cc; b=4svfXesVBi91fMIGdJ4IrfVq2kbrraDiG4mmEf1IZq8rgMjiOqUwLiGlo5AsG0KT+ z91dyyUGz8Rp7LiahBG5OAMHgMn1YrP+U4DsWkEP0Fx1aUttL5YgnYRy3IPWRn1KXp COTGKWweSGrALL0MULKC6CCwea996ybG7iTH6wlA=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1277996954; x=1278083354; bh=n7Yf/jo1J/DDMteYvmuMqdI5sQkB+TIcbSqyM5SavlI=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Cc; b=CsZcmGrPIL6e23EKHzhe3nFgE4JlFpC+C5oNNpeoTj3iYtQ5ATQv9SXB+vvJNrxTL Z9bW5RQKLKvaWUtYeLe95hvujwnayhZC40bE6z6nBRCahnuBsMLMNIBe55zyKOVuqS k8JDTkmw1As/TdOPCJfgsLOiRG2q2msqSSAlXqi0=