Re: Admission Control to the IETF 78 and IETF 79 Networks

SM <sm@resistor.net> Fri, 02 July 2010 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1278094199; x=1278180599; bh=mPlvqQpDtQETGKBczZO3JFO3FBsWvOk7EP7ZFpHwnBw=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Cc; b=sxvxF47gCBS0PWX49aNynJDRc+ZoY33tWF3QaJkBCVVUrcWYda1j9E3lJiVvWFXVp GOjPJfcelVS7uSeFw4m0Z163vNlUe8qe8ZgHlNnpRLzWs2piDWpBojvFF0xY6ourAo YTTLEFF3uqlZCuvFKPF1X2wLFtX2GCmWbycMGs1w=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1278094199; x=1278180599; bh=mPlvqQpDtQETGKBczZO3JFO3FBsWvOk7EP7ZFpHwnBw=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Cc; b=JBkImmiBIPXYeaD2K2IGuNwIR9hhbcAEj55VW+/PGcd1DkoD3H5Mj32504h4uXqr3 iA8NWiDBP0nHip3CWNXySzhL9/6RGKn2VoLLHxRNxMq9TOjU+8i2ZuqUeSRt1NlpAj aCQSfFcqeW+9yVWDmayOz5mYQuksEa6wzRuYqt+w=