Re: Admission Control to the IETF 78 and IETF 79 Networks

Chris Elliott <chelliot@pobox.com> Tue, 06 July 2010 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Go3F1/dd1W5ev7PWtVaY87lzZFMBiMu1i63iiQBAnoc=; b=j2ftsULnyOBpsgQukWYg+4HFMFvVG2y5fJMhkZ0mqJ44vwL5bT0lBdeg4ByIRorrsu ct/fCiDamjNAvjCiktnYMKqtlGh/yt/taikH2KZFcaNe2yWy4jUtfpXSHVu2Vnm+nkQN 7ZiUrz8z7FjsjNt3ueZDNrNxBwx0e3TloN8Vw=