Re: Admission Control to the IETF 78 and IETF 79 Networks

Chris Elliott <chelliot@pobox.com> Mon, 12 July 2010 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:message-id:cc :x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=5QIa59EpoILHkTulub5mV0NyVqvR3pQNm3qAoJwgZD8=; b=rfRIXJirrHbYyqEcESKUo/ibqqGlvOO331rv74g3FBAzsB/p8dsDIrDFhvYkumIFVS mgEdbA0LkIYyVZMOQakel4g0b9HwByrL9nAklsvu1RCV+kX4dP5WE2daQmfVfPx7cSzw dZXhjaSlIIe16++DTmIB8rgnxmQ77lnenUC6E=