Re: ISMS working group and charter problems

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 07 September 2005 05:53 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 07:53:16 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1223; t=1126072114; x=1126504314; c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=Subject:Re=3A=20ISMS=20working=20group=20and=20charter=20problems| From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com>| Date:Wed,=2007=20Sep=202005=2007=3A53=3A16=20+0200| Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1| Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit; b=MWB7FXFsEBiS4Cs7fGef7OyTgRzf1kW+lA74gFB0xQ2RASsE4yyR++6ynEuGWHT42dPr7FQj BN589AwXRQnzBPlCJCkoTbs3/8uPOh/jY5jpgXekAh7879Eve5ugTzOmykZPa6ZGCIOhW+Wv+gX 8nyXN0BHkQND7Q11GeYx8GtA=