Re: ISMS working group and charter problems

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 12 September 2005 06:43 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:42:53 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4440; t=1126508140; x=1126940340; c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=Subject:Re=3A=20ISMS=20working=20group=20and=20charter=20problems| From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com>| Date:Mon,=2012=20Sep=202005=2008=3A42=3A53=20+0200| Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1| Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit; b=ZFpoGhRGfHo/jYaHV0pZ4ezsADYASARU7O2UFGOjhNiyFvoQ0qQJuvvdrMGsCPDywUMTp0TC GrmGMh+g3XfNqLOA/YTCHvuNp49IRq6H01sJeMJRJZl0EOfmu33nkqXirZfS8j5gX4DB2Y5DqNu fGh4CNwN5wEA4ylC8OD26mb4=