Re: ISMS working group and charter problems

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 07 September 2005 05:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 07:46:15 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2146; t=1126071693; x=1126503893; c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=Subject:Re=3A=20ISMS=20working=20group=20and=20charter=20problems| From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com>| Date:Wed,=2007=20Sep=202005=2007=3A46=3A15=20+0200| Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1| Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit; b=Fse3n3uEaQ8mucuXjTg0h7rTLWSeSP+UVKIN4jbugk6G9hYJj/kNJBb16BQxnJ7tAR6hg+2c qNzx/bQe5PJVY9i5G/XB8i74vrpNyhVgAwiVr22cB5PvmDHc0hxnjRYWlwWIT78zJoszBF2Xwtw IzmTCblbrXuMkuZnVRO2Yx0k=