Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt> (The .onion Special-Use Domain Name) to Proposed Standard

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 15 July 2015 16:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OVDCNn39wPQIZdBJeqZSSeM8OeNdhdX6OxjqlU80hNA=; b=Q7rHmc9FlRKI6yP7I/OAsEJ+Kg05DDg2316MwcxXQ7Tv8PwYNcqF1GfDNjDuDUK0or wVJYRh8HV+SPvnUsLWGuftm4fTsB1J6pjJk47UkNASEmcuRqef1rVImcl+9wjaSTL6Ab G3zP5D4ClYasixvJ9GCmtOs1dighH1LIcSKDsm/aR+Fl7tr7oxlWOzjR1uPj8YqircZL FhQCOmgrJVKKESkOCKkZHe7pPYs+ZCehvjf6vJmV24XbLC835a+aQZ4teLDx4kyfdpE8 ipM9AU5OQ4a0hy+inFmdH4RnovdGCKVN46OHlyssx4tPVt9hpJQZSubaJwSohOB53qp1 hR9A==