Re: Regarding call Chinese names

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Mon, 15 July 2013 00:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WD9JYJbUdRdh7Fdco4Qw795qMJXxN3XoSgCkNvXuzBk=; b=SZ7gRbeBbzEibNGp3vjc0RSK1AsVV0C7SdJ38Y3SErgWubFUanhjBIwbNFPt+JFRKA c4Ek7fSwAAu28MdSAWWMiBnffF4e9CqOGbXAU5/8NiaCBRF58/bEyO6XXGThOtZz+G1k wO6GL3kn1D0duNyWre3u/b1Y3+zhSz2G5a9B+zR2JLUJdlypofRTBqNBiBI4rOdW6p17 GyIF1Npl8UGqCjHXiGIAbW8AEjqWWHBn2rKt38uELnS+zTWPZaFlAuSyOeNY/tqkp+40 5sCSYhvAl40GAuehQ4bUNngsFLtU8yxZd3PgCAbAex0caBc78HBOn1DgdAoZKR5LcrLv tHDw==