Re: [Internetgovtech] US Government response to the European Commission statement

JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com> Mon, 03 March 2014 17:42 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 18:42:23 +0100
To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@abenaki.wabanaki.net>, internetgovtech@iab.org
From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com>
References: <8E82AC16-6428-412E-A862-6F53AFE632C7@isoc.org> <074FE4AC-76B0-45C2-B849-3BFE5D4782DD@vigilsec.com> <73481820-F228-434C-814A-070F6A2C1F93@gmail.com> <83E315B6-2059-490A-A892-19CF6D74EA62@vigilsec.com> <6DCAB3E586E6A34FB17223DF8D8F0D3D0101E71E6F@W8-EXMB-DP.unam.local> <CALo9H1a+Tebzmbx=FauNeW5y6Axzhqt5ngE2GYwDBxOz-mBbSQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOLD2+aimJo05q7KVXYFcSRJdBDxJkqa2q3sH8vFLBsKVnUt5w@mail.gmail.com> <C04D25DF-CE86-4696-8A0B-9E9C274A4F82@firsthand.net> <CAOLD2+YJ7O3CEHFfgV-fcyaYSP6ZkN52GSU6EdO=CgoG7p2JRQ@mail.gmail.com> <52FD9183.8090101@gmail.com> <CAOLD2+aRC0nBcKakpmLdqg0mdzhryA=aYbcENs4aSUg7ZSLKeg@mail.gmail.com> <01a701cf3248$fac2ac90$f04805b0$@riw.us> <CAOLD2+bRfDPakgeUZhhZnMqsvTYkU=jpimgUD1mxmB34z6vynQ@mail.gmail.com> <018d01cf32f6$eca825a0$c5f870e0$@riw.us> <CAOLD2+bLg5EN_wBmmgOUr7xG8-_+TX8-XpU3iNsPTHAfUggNwg@mail.gmail.com> <013e01cf3613$293b89c0$7bb29d40$@riw.us> <CAOLD2+Z0r6LNjeHC98a8kX2fN-Ft=H40QmrkSiHfTV_uiG1-EQ@mail.gmail.com> <5313ACE5.7000803@abenaki.wabanaki.net>