Re: [Manycouches] many-fine-dinners --- a view on how to organize virtual meetings

Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org> Thu, 19 November 2020 23:53 UTC

From: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:53:41 +1300
Cc: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>, "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, "manycouches@ietf.org" <manycouches@ietf.org>
To: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>
References: <160288855079.14008.13967692974159638979@ietfa.amsl.com> <30344.1602894208@localhost> <FD995870-E9C6-4099-93AF-253F0A11F56B@tzi.org> <CADaq8jcKK5kUvU3v7+6gEaeqjqxtw-Bii5is_hoq1ugogCoWPg@mail.gmail.com> <20201017193610.GA39170@kduck.mit.edu> <12526.1602980594@localhost> <2f99a293-b2b1-498f-36af-36fd201e9e8d@joelhalpern.com> <15451.1603056956@localhost> <2a305ee7-7511-f74d-fd7b-93ff8641c451@joelhalpern.com> <17295.1603123341@localhost> <228dbe14-2362-7374-bf1c-768c6ada7a3f@joelhalpern.com> <5926.1603128427@localhost> <a11e38fd-7d21-112c-fbe9-dc4b699ca5fe@joelhalpern.com> <13688.1604619321@localhost> <E441A975-F3E0-4011-86E5-AAC7494EBE31@cisco.com> <CAM4esxQdW2N=NAwgGpJKc3Q9xdyDRG1K-R=75vK7wi2tUO9btQ@mail.gmail.com>