Re: [OAUTH-WG] problem statement

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Tue, 06 September 2011 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1315333611; bh=8NzuoXhwDU0U5f7i50AVM3Sy+5mV0QeFiU4B1jndTCs=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=T49/tfYDoJNT98BRV/dsF5jma8bevDohM0WR5PdEfYUsTBIe9lW7sm4ki00aOrtY4KxFZlWRwOx8n8O2nGZ1S/uh071Pa437nNasxfNRl/JdZlBoOdWrOsVsqchslG5CwFTZ5LYAErL3ois/VKqGCNu2CREnnXH2Pomk3ww1ims=
X-YMail-OSG: 58mEJt8VM1mlKR5IMCFspl1bg.SIPoZStaRfDSyx9Tc1AMW NMxfM0hue9AKoOHQ48V9MWcXrY2lC6wIL1Z2TDMf9KKA_O..snzWarPqgyYt uO5F4Uwby_woydxHrkGtw.2ZClLy0lAbFeDyCT6ZTex17rr5b3gzuw8JJcvk m98rPkmpNs64t8KuvtHUNmu525B5Fe2m9MDfrVpsfpwV4YNaR4QMlJFQBpDu EJAGDXkQHk62qSHJLqLKvk3g17EFRaSpZ_78w_EltbJi0Clptnjs.ZxCTp3n I_VHm_kSGUnKXszEM4HZHEQcM5yErNI4U3e3ZP8D2RY9EUrsAguAXkuyaa1o o6VFctonpJX4rpvh8_Dnsg.rCVP.vB0Et6dAzmVN4WBkgfQXBBwBFxR_fCLm 1vQ4m7AmVyDEWgq36_jYgsfmfOWvt_4Hp