Re: [OAUTH-WG] problem statement

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Wed, 07 September 2011 20:03 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:03:06 -0700
References: <4E665B25.6090709@mtcc.com> <4E666512.7010701@mtcc.com> <F4839FCD-CA73-4450-AD12-E07D46BB7746@hueniverse.com> <4E6667D1.3080404@mtcc.com> <1315334677.26387.YahooMailNeo@web31809.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <4E666B65.30701@mtcc.com> <29815937-0FB9-463B-B6E4-8FCAF7B3CD8C@hueniverse.com> <4E666E73.3050502@mtcc.com> <CAMrm-MJHKTxaj1iEm_Lr=X92sOiWZcYN4F6dNqb5w5gh4OPndQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E6671FA.3090503@gmail.com> <4E667469.2040007@mtcc.com> <1315337809.3136.38.camel@ground> <4E667953.9020906@mtcc.com> <71A460EE-1E2C-4165-99A8-5A97D6E9365C@jkemp.net> <4E667E2E.7090304@mtcc.com> <80A88920-A1EF-4A1C-A97E-F99379923CFB@jkemp.net> <4E66845E.7090906@mtcc.com> <E3DEC4C8-6BB0-44EE-821A-7589F5DC6462@jkemp.net> <4E669D3C.5000900@gmail.com> <7D4DF72E-B211-4D41-B447-4CF04E9CB1D8@hueniverse.com> <4E67A710.9070505@alcatel-lucent.com> <4E67A942.1070200@mtcc.com> <D3A6B9B9-AC0A-4D0E-ACA8-AEB1BF8D5ECF@jkemp.net> <4E67B1C3.60306@mtcc.com> <2DEC7481-6359-4E6D-9F98-D97F42AF1A19@oracle.com> <4E67B93C.3060909@gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US