Re: [OAUTH-WG] [apps-discuss] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Thu, 19 April 2012 21:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tk1+OiwgYZwl+p4Q2V5c4YufcGFTH2syCwDftsiR2c0=; b=l9Z5VSaY/C+m9Oph/MV1AR4A4eP5s9LjxJXa/EsOLN1N0sbzevTcPLbIUkim8VBGPU pAIj8BJuhDJUzy2auwrHA75qAU+s9aNNwq46P3QiUE76hRXzYTmV4p5GuMQ9R4C5MjoB fCCEB02qarIyJFEFEXxcvEGPmqDM0x79a0lfRo2gpvrferU6COwFGe+JMBgcjtlVd20w JwLk6vc4OtOAzYnWwqU/59BQ5eX52qvgY7L2QPtiIRvjpyvSDxCmVDwvHuokYeLIQmQz 3wZYTGVgInEn/WomeC5OCzw5lWO4w9FtVaayD4gjpX14rL5lIGHW3X9fDV4EpFZUJZFu UQrw==
References: <423611CD-8496-4F89-8994-3F837582EB21@gmx.net> <4F8852D0.4020404@cs.tcd.ie> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280EFE8D@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <sjm1unn338j.fsf@mocana.ihtfp.org> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280FACC3@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366490B2A@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2FF1C6A@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net>