[OAUTH-WG] R: [apps-discuss] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it> Fri, 20 April 2012 05:49 UTC

From: Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it>
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>, "Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:48:53 +0200
References: <423611CD-8496-4F89-8994-3F837582EB21@gmx.net> <4F8852D0.4020404@cs.tcd.ie> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280EFE8D@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <sjm1unn338j.fsf@mocana.ihtfp.org> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280FACC3@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366490B2A@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <091401cd1ea3$e159be70$a40d3b50$@packetizer.com> <CAHBU6it3ZmTdK-mTwydXSRvGvZAYuv0FFR2EWLwdfTxQh4XV5g@mail.gmail.com> <091901cd1eb0$167a8ce0$436fa6a0$@packetizer.com> <CAHBU6iswd6ouE1uCsWwgdgOL6=aGg6jA82+35ZDOpE8g0iHO6Q@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1