Re: [OAUTH-WG] [apps-discuss] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com> Tue, 17 April 2012 22:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=KVvTDcsCTqrTPjX1UoedGQ/HsWpKxCa3FQNHM5utoZ8=; b=C2X4OMllskZo/koFjKCoQ+TA5ZaO1upNz0qDi4uWHTdCAjHjO7srwNGzILtRl4tr9/ Yhn9/NRXdZ0B3rjMd+hD6yDiUb3oZ9zxp04k7Q7MO4j/2RG2QdEf2BoxGypxuM9zxRcx p3mO5+CZRaRKbQ5f3SYneFB+b3qy2GP/0tsKXarTmPoLCrZvjZgcW5lhlZnzYrHuidor 0rMCC72kuuVE3yMlN6griLxtkbMZGeLfQRH/Qj9vriq5neu1E+U83odNRnYujM0EB+z4 I7cVt4gyCIDNSVUMdf7ZnggavTQBsMWwRwjCLQZInZH76xPvSWGqrHiP0jify3EIKxRN jGLw==