Re: [OAUTH-WG] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 18:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=UI8aEAr8UI3uamkG9BSgSqH4PqHysfQxDHa2DQFzf8A=; b=ZevXvANFW4jYNUw3Fo/zRzZ3NSXT2XHg813JZDNSGYD2iQfvc4Ynd0yO8Ddz4B3cFf NyW0oi1JKVbpeUwGp0c9D+yS0j7rw89ikcc1Jx4Y5XdfpSKB/Z7akjc8CyJ247GFtDHN xlhhicZa7AZOBQcgg9GO+eXyI2ZZD8gdJv9L72d907tPlc4HKVD/ZvH7uHHjkeGjAPca sQ4xLt0noVMb/4u/CMyjxHExq4vgZUeNkuoxgYetK7i17vHPVC0xDslBLLboEUqH2pxK UUH3nrm2qJRsWX61UYOXE3RkzZxZ1SsU1YjqYm1Iavi74o3J00BCIu3RNp832KFQrrSb Ib8Q==