Manual network access logins (Was: Re: [RAM] The mapping problem: rendezvous points?)

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Sat, 19 May 2007 06:47 UTC

Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:47:50 +0300
From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
To: Tony Li <tli@cisco.com>, Gert Doering <gert@Space.Net>
Subject: Manual network access logins (Was: Re: [RAM] The mapping problem: rendezvous points?)
References: <8F47F550-6224-4AFF-8359-CBA98D3F2FAB@muada.com> <271CF87FD652F34DBF877CB0CB5D16FC054EA470@WIN-MSG-21.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <62AFA8C7-FDD4-4FF2-B609-966081DDC0D1@cisco.com> <B79E458E-F18C-4617-B953-F311E5623E9A@cisco.com> <271CF87FD652F34DBF877CB0CB5D16FC054EA694@WIN-MSG-21.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <A590D37E-7DEC-4695-998E-DA12A205F306@cisco.com> <271CF87FD652F34DBF877CB0CB5D16FC054EA741@WIN-MSG-21.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <47DB1548-B91F-47A0-BF62-FACDA9E7706B@cisco.com> <20070518180916.GF69215@Space.Net> <3BD20378-6BEA-409D-A7E0-D170C0DF247D@cisco.com>