Re: [RAM] The mapping problem: rendezvous points?

Tony Li <tli@cisco.com> Tue, 08 May 2007 20:03 UTC

From: Tony Li <tli@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [RAM] The mapping problem: rendezvous points?
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:03:24 -0700
To: Dave Thaler <dthaler@windows.microsoft.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3319; t=1178654606; x=1179518606; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=tli@cisco.com; z=From:=20Tony=20Li=20<tli@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAM]=20The=20mapping=20problem=3A=20rendezvous=20poi nts? |Sender:=20; bh=NdAxChgFh+pkeXvM4HGGLbTvIETwaG/cxZ/ivaop0WM=; b=kiA8YNbqqd9us0Rbe06mkhsIbhc8R0jc0w/1n+WPKaiE0sVHiG+gQ2pMqU44/BdrM82P+kex M+1RarEwfTaQsrbaNlrl0ziYBT52IOeyEmKRzW178vfiKo3rKnECPg8x;