Re: [Roll] [6lo] WGLC for draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-03

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Fri, 22 August 2014 15:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ahkIlJ8fPIrVbsSTxFF/Okmu/zljYFGaADFAXECSGm4=; b=nFvBEmOGujGO/GwLxS+DGXKbEIJ7dDxuHAjjb6uh4llzjzItbmU2A0Ls3t8tUibV5b Zz9iwD4ym5sAIBr9sFQk6lCo3n3q2TcLE+gnTRycH2mYFcxnMU41NHoduvrVHeJ+sQJm H4zoCck/mPtLcv2SNpFvzCDysv3x8uyvUjYQPtFtbwWM3m4ENciTNncf9YBXJH3CP+Ku yWM3IGdF2ejGIrMSgEbHBu/M6jCAQ3CcJJjzv6U8y9VAdcFo5GCwgUKPZmqShrQOPs24 8ObZUxqT5XcwwRVZ4LaP/E+MiTSTD3pLrn3bSEuu3Z987QMUPq/R161tTvU0yIRT/Orh Sk+g==