Re: [Roll] WGLC for draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-03

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 16 August 2014 19:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=yqkvNql2yfGUXXQZLiuv3+oqHvdPB7VTDCG0TY3B+w0=; b=cYyPAUGU9mrXSerCfVAC+7Dju7eJj+L46wzla6QvYJD/q6JDdDHWLa9jCqeMUibunR sHx6HM00pLNuofi1imtW+85cmSgz/FpghaDciTpREx2pjazY4Y90qGXp78x0YzV41AgA iH8lsb1kKbPuK8hjarYgeCh2yFhIBJCHtDUlIpHbm9uezezrlCymCnq0wlmg90HNEqQy SmRLvAGS5Z0WO0s1RaS8Kb4P5WwVYBeKcT4opNiPcr0sIjOc0h6TYZxh2sBMIiv5XGE9 poNP0l1qVqDixrj5HZ4nYQ96BQS9DjnzBOWXk+xB8GRfRq1lucKqUrYJDDU/lOqjI2bI XQJg==