Re: [Roll] WGLC for draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-03

Xavier Vilajosana <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 01 August 2014 08:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=hsGlE5ethnUo51DLtSkziO+xogSTV0FnomfyTMbLajE=; b=jTcPiZYbUAqvecNGsWM/XrjkulibrsBz8W0Yit1stWEvEMrJzmt3v7rTrhVGZ4990f g9hyttpjmr9tH0F1oJ93AccnGhZFqm1OH49OovanVvrwWQcmPqkH/LYRVg7OraoMOT0b bWQK6HJUF46bRjfErrpe85Bn/LP7XLDiZIgUJYSR3ke+KQ+IdRD5JXVgbC1lL9QbMM3h 2EDsPhBfohw7OPSnrwYy8MNfSOhuU/pUkgFhGSESq+d9wcABhtEPQrcNYd/uE8Xd7w9c zh37vNEM8a/dWfwXvIMYtbTAlMOILr+/szurtzdvL+pu6tGfLadPlSADJFtckvC3Ulxu F4ew==