Re: [Roll] WGLC for draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-03

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 17 August 2014 19:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NpWmIR4H2InPyhtgEmo2FAQzRlXEVF03ACMf4v0NNTQ=; b=0InAO5GLB0+m2lgPSmCf7/VorbkQyZVcq2bT8a/5lUnqMTDbMOcaRxqGnYAeraOKM2 cGcGETCCoMuNsK1wjrCYzFP6ABkjIF5Tc/XgitPjuxbOMAGjCbLdu6NPASGHgTe4a6Ts Q6njxudkfpj9z8y02W+v/C3WITM6Cl50LspcjbYSS0wjYDmmu57ehFhWF08/Fy1X5Hww Dt09gIvUcDTBIlZMBQgiWTxY3j+zpPCre5JTWzUDjdR9OcuKvf7hzLvog8qIUKFoN8z5 IoiHY73f3bhsnNSEIbTxCJffG0lj0GTiA7ZD4e9Pwe41465QzH7lG42KtHZb3Ksq/e50 UQig==