Re: [rtcweb] Which servers to trust (Re: Consensus call regarding media security)

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Tue, 03 April 2012 11:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=eagaw3gz14m4sACeCfh6QcJmr7NY2rUIcWnxeE9OFrQ=; b=E0IOOQ28H4XK2GCJWRtUEoe9OhLKe2aw58sjet3w+qe91yshZRrXVGdfHSDrU2yYMX 7j/XBliTCPktftP6w2A6vxTT1SVceeWYpTIc//1iVki6Vpio/mlRlpNa5KbmUqx/zjjZ QQskthj35gKJkD+8aKeDOo8OTfDceNMwg3kR6LmrRh/6JnLwev2wGHs7vWUX6jl3JpNl Xucr9CEBq+hWtE9K9QPiOK8Kl9OEKmbUK1gtVXIMuH8UNHnA4LZWLzCjl3ePmqNjvn1d z+0JKrrfuNY7FrTclsIibCPSmaiKwWWluIf5BaA0vkuUGSaFvACHmIOEWybHDZPpFa57 uZ1A==