Re: [rtcweb] Consensus call regarding media security

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Wed, 28 March 2012 17:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=r7sJpicDr0iqEwY8SD7j+XEQGCbKhfyaVeeCSc7TW+A=; b=lPVbO4nE5gtfdISbt+wLiPy+siNW7ggPQoCnyIl015LZJYwG8cgaA/NEy7UwsCIA0e 8J+PqKzoclELw056SVIrRDKAJifZUyTsSTEHuxjBvH2MkS7swL12GVpWduzpfvt0miAs zLzJI5b/rHh5lnav3YrcSmaAbKBsnmCEJJvwHd4pedchAD3t4IGv73Orm8GSEeur6/be dZthPzPmXGCjwuC3wS2gy4iInMu16lk74wLdCUibsSklCftF7pXGlRyTYja08mXQD4R2 CajfKBGu9C3ze1ZIL8Q88NfwAe09baAWOw49nNPLCyaBqyZuS9VBzE+yi2klrfYkrB0X IyGA==