Re: [rtcweb] Confirmation of consensus on audio codecs

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 August 2012 15:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=/ePBN3VXF5MYsxp7jw4YO3r1nKvW1bOUWF6q/DVE1So=; b=PvK/jxcLIUtLczLDigTupPpH/XK3gDH5rrma92p2BgsX6axX/AgwtZPZa2+I/IE3Ig ifg5us3vVRFu09P75uWEk04qmlGTkbTL/DD1Zbw0DpY16wl/mgo4mDnWbgSsf9tsyN76 l1g1CiR0oikhMSXdsp3Rp++Q9zEjd1CW9cAuaCs7q8Oj0nT53bpEkWxXM77a2IEw8QXr 0a3GEdPYhcdX19m2NndfD3b/o2TIbAWu7SBjYXfjF0cw0D1z+/lapJGHn6GA/Qj5dfAD jDa3KoZ7pt1J7KnrHt+lNvT2hYa1EiOkkQhEPBwCOS8UQe4fqABQto1h1MU4RGBMPQ7m +SSA==