Re: [rtcweb] VP8 vs H.264 - the core issue

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> Wed, 23 October 2013 21:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=jsPG4fBd2zw5Y259FtnCTBO8t4E/x0AqX9Sqbwg/k6U=; b=nXYAsPauYuq6Dahd5MN/TZjZlalsj5shh5DxLyYLCSzgOoXxvE4IfHZfQ/B+kkNY4y pW+hGIVln1vohhW83lIXt21nPwXyp9iYAUE6ED6ZB0DhYm/8HY7AF0cm6CW8PTdCngWO OZ4Ndc7tfJFW48Fr1diCQYVGzZUSbJ7vn0YOt6rlkRaJ/4Rl0LZW6EnHtuqxX9k+mPhV iFVJkcyPC3JggHxqkPVoAvreZdsEcue1wp49/p4m/dYgUHfvbVeYglJXmF7rw3sXbl7M yl2mGNW4HHZh3QicKUdoEuevRSkPdq/bwDyQzPKbNpQQKLh2SI98RLL84tgfI9RiQ2Fa Y52w==