Re: [spring] WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

bruno.decraene@orange.com Tue, 03 March 2020 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1583250558; bh=6TwLnnpGcdjTOHnertqB9+NWk5skwx8UEg/M5ukszW0=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=vTnHtiBHYzTmhKf5A9SFO9OOai77b2tw2L//uINMpWX7l8lne2igIwDljzWFgp2xl kDWfut01ktjQKVrJ5O4ftM70MqPaBzKALo2va8SvHfOs53Hivcn1Y6p2HfhO+sU9Rk CNwyvkwroPVNOlHaSVbbJaogsFNXmyfsA2E2IuBq1NDYULBc2QH4A9/EFa2voDk4PF x96fWZ2MajGPWdp72KUYnWXgKN+vhizRYRQnC0LL07pxo9W8ibDKFPe8vOeyhHs+bq CMn/onNJwGz4H2bYZqLWPAhOmauN8Lh9BXwMNt4OdWM/lJZ74YvSaqsb1iDUnX0LKh p0hBAeITtcvXQ==