Re: [spring] WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

bruno.decraene@orange.com Mon, 02 March 2020 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1583160456; bh=a9MowgM0AE+FZevYBtbpO1nSuL+/1nF0n7+4x0FtvJk=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ZhlgjTihXlpi62OUOxCcDQiOWCRNeHrbGqb7qRggDsUfr5/y5p2F8qpZAxOcimyP2 VeUbAvdBgrEk9gm4TcwG3B0c1cczeX1fxG0FTofuaZLzn3XYbwNvLgApX/7z9i2IUc /R/Y3kByAlGwqDZTg1zS38e4ZjuglQf/izAXkmE0ocs/74wvNidceaemebWp7lUIBv cBelaEfhdcdwqUaSsVmPIyF4MkjZkglMlvPFtbo+6Qlz6QkplzfKwGBdmtz3lxaMoM xkrLQ9cV75+e8/zbKsvbP+nfNqdAn+d4s9i5hvN3Bnfq7OrAyvZkRpG+Pfd3U6rENh Jo9gFjye8t/oQ==