Re: [spring] WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Fri, 28 February 2020 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1582908787; bh=yG0hLVKhHRWVtu0OywjCg6pabLsnuFxFXbJJcWCRLPw=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=nNjM7Zj/Wg7izrlgCfkIqQ8xKxjNB+JuvoEE4gY9D3e1ESKYZDUYh51FvYv3m7aJC BJ83FLedmhTnpIe3QXC2Nr3vEWPKNp4qIrN9bYCtUXzy6FmQmbTwc66Fx4fXp5uZBy 3hpX9idX0szmwlMypS7wxz07qmMgkke7q0NMf+ZjARPD9/Vw8yuyMHkFskDEABq4W3 ZoPjuNCCwa0SVxW+uiywx7skYE2XJ5visOzuzKdpjq92s9Yhj/EGI7WoPEfUHU7me9 Y1emMKV0X4C6ULg5xkEwmQCgElrgzwi6DBai13af1ZK+YsgaEe5fcxG0fxqa0Sqfuq 0rlQUAPsvl5VQ==