Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic WGLC

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Tue, 27 January 2015 02:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=3n7qUB4RtatnoMusuN/nRoH0ihIMObUNHO+m3Ii3CPk=; b=e+NUzCTXvwTXAfzpHmRBrjquINlnlZAA8F4rKRwjvuJzmv6Op4aG/cj3EV1MRmJwyy l37p7yGMraHA9MP5tyRrAYTPVNSuCL9A9ea5Gpn3qp18XDE4qrjhQ44QRUuSMc1IkK9t 8sKf+Xv1WEseQZsur7WLEe3kAjJdp2IJA3j9ZPy9I+13hDZielifkX2EeXJ4mKsp+V2O B3IGm/UAVE9eSKgi6jTg1rC2+b12ezg0uzlj41u6rGPWORPVqNqntYkYyaoRVAms6ISO qSAkcMWuKkIQGB08kGqJDFZDbaAPPjs/bToL+i/VEs4MxVSmN4TGYvdjONUl/nSV0xUw ygJw==