Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic WGLC

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 27 January 2015 00:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9lGGeZ7rh9lj8l8q3ZHbifunABNo6kH0XQcw67TFUVE=; b=ZQkTyKEJCC6voBODwsLZ3ylVLqV9M4l+M7dEeGg8TI8Ce2loztuoSe8JxExA7dwDAC 11E8raVXtuShgOy6B4R7tgzmpm6/pv+yn52Kpr5VnikTXo/vdrXxbUadd7jHgPmSXSj3 r7VDQ4h1oFzModNqzzcTz5cdgAGlhleJqJ38wF2qBXwdKCjldGBUI0beiic59r/geBf0 6qT0rj9UdjjPphlVPEeMpKcoVLXN/1mLq+0XtMgT1EgZ0uzDt68AdvFheKzJuEX1+bCc 5JxGMaQ2gRKEaHTe9w02ylswlUluzXaoU80X0nVefTOVndTF1+w5tN5MxGdvf+50hnlq 0BqQ==